Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

And the verdict is.......3rd Grade

I found out yesterday that I will be teaching 3rd grade next year!  YEAH! I couldn't be more excited.  I taught 4th grade for 7 years and 3rd grade for a half of a school year.  I feel really comfortable at this level.  I actually got to see my future classroom and meet the team of teachers I will be working with.  Now, I'm very anxious to get started on my classroom decor.  It will probably be mid June before I can physically get in the room and organize things, but I will post pictures of the progess.

~Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love teaching 3rd grade! I just found your blog through TpT, I'm your newest follower! Good luck with your new position!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Love your blog too! Tons of great stuff there. I've been teaching 4th grade science for 7 years but am moving down to third this year.

    ReplyDelete