Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello All

Hello Everyone.  I just wanted to take a moment to introduce my new blog.  I have been an avid blog reader and appreciate all the wonderful ideas and materials that have been shared by so many great teachers! Well now.... I'm joining in.  I have recently moved to a new area and just found out I have been hired as an elementary teacher for the 2013-2014 school year in the district where my two boys attend school. YEAH! So excited.  I can't wait to find out which grade I will be teaching and get started on my new decor and organization -which seems to be an obsession of mine since my husband said he's glad to see me "back to normal".
:)

Anyway... I'm glad to be here and share with you my new journey in flip-flops!

~Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It is so fun and so addictive.

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete