Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Budding Blog Linky


1. Why did you start blogging?
I have been following other teacher blogs for a few years now. I finally decided that I wanted to take part in sharing great ideas and building great friendships with other teachers. 

2. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
 I absolutely LOVE teaching reading. I enjoy reading myself. It is so much fun to find a great new book to share with students and using those stories to teach different strategies. 

3. Describe your teaching style.
I would describe myself as a facilitator. I like to present new ideas and information and then let the students take part in the learning. I want my students to have opportunities to share concepts and learn from one another. 

4. Give three interesting facts about you.


I love coffee.

My children are adopted from Russia.

I like for my classroom to be super organized. 

5. Do you have a TpT store? If yes, post the link :)



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for following! I'm also a new follower of yours now! Also, I tried to reply to your email but you are a "no reply blogger"- check out my blog at the top- the techy tips- and you can fix that so you can email back and forth with other bloggers! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog and the tech tips! I was also wondering how to use the clickable link in a blog comment, so that was helpful too!

      Flip Floppin' Through ... 3rd Grade

      Delete
  2. Your blog design is cute! Thanks for linking up and welcome to the blogging world!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I'm super excited as I begin this new blog journey. I've "met" so many new people all ready.

      ~Chelsea

      Delete
  3. I found your blog through I heart recess's linky.

    Your answers sound a lot like mine!
    I'm your newest follower!

    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nick. I followed your blog too! Our answers do sound similar! Glad you stopped by.

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower. I love the title of your blog; your graphics and your fonts. When my summer vacation starts on June 26th (that is so far away from now), I want to spend more time reading your blog and your ideas.
    Susan K.

    Here's my blog: http://www.pinkwatermelons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete