Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday

Today I'm taking part in:

1. LAZY
I completed my school year last Friday and my boys are still in school this week, so I've had the chance to just be quite lazy.  I've enjoyed working on my blog and new projects for next year.

2. TEACHER STORE
So yeah, I have already been to the local teacher store looking for decor for next year.  I am moving into a new classroom that has sky blue walls.  I've been drawn to this set many times in my decor quest over the last month.  Today, I gave in, and purchased almost everything in the entire set.  Oy!
Boho Birds by Carson Dellosa

3. ERIN CONDREN
Lately I have seen many teachers talking about their LOVE for their Erin Condren teacher planner.  I have to be super organized to function, so I am taking the leap.  I have this one in my shopping cart right now.  What do ya think?


4. COFFEE
I have an absolute love/passion/obsession for coffee.  Have to have it every single day of my life! This week I decided since I was officially on summer break to try out something a little different.  Coconut flavored coffee.  Coconut = summer / Coffee = my obsession.  Perfect match, right?  Definitely.  Totally lovin' this! 

5. MICHAEL BUBLE'
While I have been lazing around this week and working on projects, I decided I needed some new background music.  The search was on.  Must I say that I love absolutely every song on this new album.  Fantastic!  I recommend you check it out.


~Chelsea



6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the linky and I am your newest follower! I love finding other third grade teacher bloggers to follow! Also, I just discovered a coconut coffee k-cup and it is my new obsession...I love it! Finally, I have been looking at the Erin Condren planners and I would love one, but our plans have to be so detailed that I think I have to stick with typing them, I'm not sure the planner would work out. I may go for the life planner when the new edition comes out. If you order yours, definitely post your thoughts! :o)

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tara. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. Don't you just love that coffee? :) I'm stopping by your blog too!

      ~Chelsea

      Delete
  2. Hi~Just found you via the linky. I'm Brandee, your newest follower. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandee. I've followed your blog and left you a comment too! Nice to "meet" you.

      Delete
  3. I loveee the Flip Flops! Too Cute! Found you through the Five for Friday party. Now I'm your newest follower!

    24/7 Teacher: Amy Harrod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't live without my flip flops! :) Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower. I'm headed over to check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete