Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Five For Friday



1. New Classroom

So I spent a couple of days working on curriculum for next year and got a good look at my new classroom.  Excited to get started planning the decor!


2. Relief Effort

I setup my Teachers Notebook shop so that I could donate a product to the Moore, Oklahoma relief efforts.  Checked out this amazing bundle!



3. Parents Night Out 

Last night I was worn out! I worked for 3 hours at our church for a Parents Night Out.  It was lots of fun but tiring.  We ate pizza, painted pet rocks, played with play dough, watched a short video, and had outside playtime.  The weather was wonderful!  Sorry, no pics to share.  


4. Disney World 

Our family is going to Disney World this fall.  Woo Hoo!  This week I have been working on planning our park days.  My boys are so excited.  We love Disney!




5. Summer Vacation?

Isn't it amazing how pumped you get as the end of school nears?  Summer break...ahhhhh.  Then reality sets in.  Home with the very busy kids.  I have spent our first official "family" summer break running kiddos back and forth to soccer, basketball camps, and family events (dance recitals, birthday parties) and boy am I feeling it.  I love my kids very much and feel that it is important that they stay involved and active, so I'll keep running this summer! :) However, this wonderful weather and holiday weekend is sure sounding very relaxing.

~Chelsea

5 comments:

  1. I agree summers can be so very busy- but fun! Your trip to Disney sounds great!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that bundle on Teachers Notebook amazing?! I am so glad to have donated an item too! Enjoy the first week of your {very busy!} summer!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trip to Disney World sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your long weekend and summer! Just found you through Five for Friday and am a new follower. I look forward to reading future posts...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,
      Thanks so much for becoming a follower. I followed your blog too!

      Delete