Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

My first Linky

So I'm trying to get the hang of the ins and outs of blogging.  Today I am trying my first linky.  It is from Flying Into First Grade.

Here goes...


1.  What made you decide to become a teacher?
I first decided to become a teacher because it was a career that I could have and still have time to be a wife and a mother.  What keeps me a teacher? The fact that I developed a deep passion and love for what I do each and every day!

2. What has been your most rewarding experience as a teacher?
Knowing that I am helping make a difference in the lives of children inside AND outside of the classroom. 

3. If you were not a teacher, what would you be?
When my children were younger, I would have said a stay at home mom.  Now they are school age and I can't imagine doing any other job...maybe a meteorologist? I love teaching units on weather.  Sometimes The Weather Channel is my favorite station. :) If not that, I love watching HGTV, so maybe a home decorator.

~Chelsea

4 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the linky. Love the flip flops! A decorator for HGtv sounds like so much fun. I would be scared to be a meteorologist, too many people would blame me for the weather!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen. Nice to "meet" you. Thanks for stopping by. I checked out your blog too. Super cute! Love the color combo.

      Delete
  2. I found your blog via the Let's Get Acquainted Linky. I teach third grade too! So I am your new follower. I look forward to getting to know you as well as all your great ideas!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stephanie. Glad you stopped by and followed. I'll return the favor. Nice to have another blog friend!

      Delete