Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

What to do after testing....?


I'm sure everyone out there understands this question.  A week of school left after testing, so what can you do to keep your students engaged? I like to plan activities that involve lots of group interaction, such as fun science experiments that I can never fit in during the year because they don't necessarily fit my standards.  I also like to allow my students time to enjoy one another's company and reflect on what a great year we've had.  This year I decided to create a mini end of the school memory book that allows ALL students (not just the ones with yearbooks) to collect special notes from teachers, principals, and friends.  I also included several reflection pages to fit the student's interest.  This allows me to customize the book for each student.  It also provides a perfect spot for students to still practice their writing skills as they reflect on special memories. Title pages for kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades are available.


2012-2013 Memory Book
Stop by my store and pick up this 16 page Memory Book for $1.00!

Enjoy the last few days of this school year. 

~Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your blog is cute! I always love finding other Kentucky teacher bloggers!! I'm your newest follower!

    Bri
    The Price of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brianna! I'll be stopping by to check out your blog too.

    ReplyDelete