Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bloglovin


*Update
Now that July is officially here, Google reader is gone. Is there anyone out there still searching for a way to follow your favorite blogs? A few weeks back several bloggers began to recommend new ways to keep up with blog posts. As you can see below, I began the process myself and I can say that it has been a very smooth transition. All I had to do was set up a Bloglovin account and import all of my blogs. If you have a blog of your own, once you set up and verify your account, you can claim your blog too. So, if you haven't yet, give bloglovin a try and while your there don't forget to follow Flip Floppin Through ... 3rd Grade to get updates on new ideas and resources! 

Be sure to click on the Blog Hunt image above to find other blogs too!

Original Post:
If you haven't yet, then Follow my blog with Bloglovin! Google reader will be gone after July 1st. Make sure to sign up and import all your blogs before then. :)

~Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute! Quick question, is it the join this site google friend connect gadget that is going bye bye or another item? I am new to blogging and would love some company.

    Thank you,
    Martha
    2 Smart Wenches

    ReplyDelete