Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Exciting Announcement!

So... I am excited to announce my first try at hosting a linky party.  Every week of June and July I will be hosting Take-away Tuesday.  The purpose for this link up is to share your great tips, activities, organization, or summer planning ideas for Back to School 2013.  If you are like me, summer break is GLORIOUS, but you are already planning, purchasing, and creating for the next school year.  What better way to get new inspiration from others, while sharing your tried and true methods for a successful start to a new school year.

Plus, there is a BONUS opportunity to this linky party.  If you are interested in being a guest blogger on any Tuesday of June or July, please send me an email at cdallenky@gmail.com and I would be happy to feature you.  I am excited to share and "Take-away" ideas from all the wonderful teachers in the blogging world!

Graphics: http://frompond.blogspot.com       Font: http://helloliteracy.blogspot.com 


~Chelsea




No comments:

Post a Comment