Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Product and a Freebie

I have been working hard at creating new products for the upcoming school year.  I try to create things that will be useful and relevant to my students (and I hope that you find they are for you as well).  Today I was thinking about those first few days of school.  We all know we teach procedures over, and over, and over again.  Modeling those skills are super important and makes the year go much smoother, but I like to mix in a few back to school related activities as well.  One thing I like to assess the first week of school is each student's writing ability.  The students do not see this as a test, but it gives me quite a bit of insight into their writing mechanics.  This year I have created an All About Me back to school booklet.  There are two versions (boy and girl) and it includes a variety of questions that will help me get to know more about my students. Click on the image to download a preview file and see what you think, and while your there, become a follower of my TpT store to get updates when new products are added.


I have also uploaded a back to school coloring page FREEBIE.  Click the image below to download.



Check back soon.  I'll be sharing about how I plan to implement my new word study packet.

~Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment