Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Back to School Freebie

Hey guys. It's been a few days since I've posted, but I have been hard at work. Going through these 3rd grade standards are about to make me cross-eyed! :) The benefit - at least I now feel like I understand each of the math standards and what they are asking our students to be able to do. I have also been thinking a lot about Back to School time. I created a few teacher forms that I thought might be useful and I have posted them in my TpT store as a FREEBIE! Click on the preview below to download your free copy.

I am also working on my next blog series.  I am creating a few posts about the best Back to School freebies out there.  I plan to have them listed by grade levels to make it easy for you to find free resources that you can use for your students.  The first post should be up by this Sunday, so be sure to stop back by.


1 comment: