Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Loving Wisdom For All New Teachers

Ok guys, I know I'm breaking blogging etiquette by posting twice in one day, but I have a guest blogger lined up for tomorrow (make sure to drop back by) and my friend Deb from

is hosting a linky party just for new teachers.  It will be filled with great advice from a variety of experienced teachers.  What a great idea, right? I couldn't help but participate.  This would have been fabulous to have when I was a new teacher.  Truth be told, it is still one of the reasons that I scour the internet reading so many other teacher blogs.  They are filled with great advice, ideas, and resources.  So, here is my one tip for new teachers:



Good luck to all the new teachers out there!

~Chelsea

6 comments:

  1. What great advice!!! I am nominating your blog for a Liebster award! Hop on over to my blog to find out more about it!
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great piece of advice. And one I don't always follow. Usually by my planning time, I just want to catch my breath, and I slack off. I'm going to work on that this year!

    karen
    The 85 Mile Commute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea! I love your blog- I am your newest follower! Great advice. I love getting things done at school so I don't have to work all night at home- but also enjoy some laughs with my teacher friends and get perked up throughout the day! :)
    I'd love you to stop over to my blog if you get a chance!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you put this. I think it's easy to fritter away my plan time, unless I have a plan time. I had certain things I try to do on certain days, and I also find that a list helps, too.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great advice. It becomes so overwhelming at times. To be set in a routine and stick to it during those busy days will help you make your life less stressful!

    ReplyDelete