Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Made It



This week I wanted to make my student supply tubs a bit cutesy, so I purchased some coordinating ribbon at Hobby Lobby.  While I was walking through craft section with my kids, I accidentally came across these cute clip ons.  They reminded me of bird feathers, and since my classroom decor this is is Boho Birds from Carson Dellosa, I thought they would be a perfect fit. Each color basket is pictured below:










I simply weaved the ribbon through the slats in the basket and tied it in a bow.  Then I clipped the feathers in the center of the bow.  Very simply and it only took me about 30 minutes to measure, cut, weave all 5 of the baskets.  I think it adds a little special touch for each group.  It also makes them stand out a bit more when stored on my classroom shelves.


Head on over to www.4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com and link up you new project!

~Chelsea

4 comments:

  1. The kiddos will love touching that irresistible softness! Cute tie-in to your theme.

    ReplyDelete