Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Best Classroom Management Freebies!

Hey guys.  Sorry I've been missing around here for the last week.  I've been super busy. Early this week I traveled to Louisville for our Ky blogger meet up.  I had a blast meeting such great fellow bloggers.  Can't wait to meet up with them again!  After returning home, I headed out of town again to celebrate a family birthday. What a busy, but wonderful week!

First, I'll share with you a photo from our Ky blogger meet up and then I've got some great classroom management freebies for you.  I think these might help give you a jump start on this upcoming school year!



Classroom Management Freebies:





















I hope you find these resources helpful as you begin to think about how you plan to map out your school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment