Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Currently March...Fashionably Late!

I have been snowed in WITHOUT internet access for the last few days, so here I am ... fashionably late to the party!  Before we begin, here are just a couple of "snow day" pictures.  We are now on Snow day #3 this week!  Eternal winter, or so it feels...




And now for my currently March link from


If you think you know the question to my listed answer above, reply with a comment.  The first five correct responders will be entered into a drawing to win a free item of your choice from my TPT store!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Currently March Linky! Bummer on the no internet. Hard to make good "teacher-use" of the time, but I guess it forces you to relax! My guess is that those are three things you are thankful for! Also, I can't wait for the Bright Idea Hop!

    :) Ash
    The Rolly Chair

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is those are the three things that you are thankful for?

    ReplyDelete