Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

May Bright Ideas - Student Keepsake Photo Tip

So, it's that time of year again where we all are looking for cute end of the year projects for our students.  Last week, my team and I were discussing different ideas that everyone was using and the discussion of printing student pictures for various projects came up.  Some people still use digital cameras, but most people just use their smart phone.  So how do you get those precious student photos from your phone, to your computer, and the uploaded to a website to be printed?

My tip, skip the transfering to your computer.  These easiest and fastest method I have found is by downloading an app for a local business (Walgreens, Walmart, etc...) and upload the photos into the app.  Presto - last minute photos in one hour!

This is something I have been doing for a while now, but it is SO helpful.  Just the other day, I came up with a new end of the year idea and took photos in my classroom right then.  They were ready to be picked up when I left school that afternoon and we could complete the project the very next day.

If you are thinking about cute end of the year projects, this is a quick and easy way to get just the photos you need.


If you enjoyed this bright idea, please consider joining me on Facebook or Pinterest for more great ideas.


For more bright ideas from other bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic/grade level that interests you. Thanks for visiting!





4 comments:

  1. This is a great tip! I'm going to check out the stores in my area and see if it's possible here - thank you!
    -Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish someone had shared this with me weeks ago. I transferred all my photos to my laptop, edited them and then printed them only to realize the next day to realize I hadn't gotten a photo of 1 of my students. Another teacher mentioned just editing on my phone and sending them from my photo to print. Genius! So much quicker.
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great timesaving tip for this stressful time of year! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely have to look into this! Thanks for sharing!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete