Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hello again with exciting news

It's hard to believe an entire school year has flown by - and without one single post here from me. I guess that's an indication of how super busy I have been! With two middle school boys involved in sports, to my new endeavor of teaching a college course at our local university, in addition to my day job - it has definitely been a challenge to think about much else. So, my little ole blog has suffered quite a bit.

I'm hoping with a fresh new change on the horizon that I can re-energize my blog.

Next year I will be changing schools and moving to 5th grade! I'm excited to see how this change adds new life to my passion for teaching. I hope you stay along for the ride!


1 comment:

  1. I am more than excited to see you every day! Love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete